The Colony Group team is delighted to welcome Kalisi to our PNG office. She’ll be working across all Colony Group clients as Account Manager. In this instalment of The Colony Blog, we get to know a little bit about Kalisi and why she chose Colony Group.
1. Why did you choose this career path?
I chose this career path to challenge myself in a different industry (marketing/advertising). I’ve learnt a lot from my previous employer with Outdoor advertising and production and I love the creativity.
2. What was attractive to you about joining the Colony Group team?
The team, the work ethic and the creativity that is produced. Always excited to see what the CG team comes up with!
3. What’s your favourite part of your job and career?
Getting the job done and the results achieved. It’s always amazing to see how much work goes on behind the scenes to get the result and also how mock ups become the real thing.
4. What do you do outside of work?
Road Trips! I love road trips to my village (2.5 hours out of POM) to escape the city life.
5. Favourite music/band?
Anything Afrobeats or Maverick City Music
6. Favourite part about living in PNG?
7. What part of your job gets you the most excited?
Teamwork and seeing the finished product.
8. What’s your dream job (besides this one, ha!)?